Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Free Photo Mag Subscription

Hmm, it seems like I'm spending more time subscribing to photo magazines than I am actually learning photography...  Oh well, who can say no to free stuff?  Yeah, that's what I thought.

This subscription is for American Photo (no credit card required):

Free Signup

This particular offer also serves up three additional magazine subscriptions based on the industry/occupation picked in the initial submission form.  None of those looked very interesting to me, so I just kept American Photo selected (maybe that says something about the industry I work in :).  After submitting the form, it says the first issue will arrive in 6-8 weeks.

According to the Amazon reviews, the magazine has a mix of gear + glamour subject content.  It'll be interesting to compare with the other, more professional magazine I signed up for.

-D

No comments: